Wednesday, April 09, 2008

cough

(this was from yesterday, i fell asleep though)

coughing my AH-s off now, I can't even speak in sentences because it'll be something like:

he *cough* llo, *cough cough cough*! sorry ah *cough* i'm ha *cough* ving a coug.. *coughcough* cough, any *cough cough* anyway ri *cough* right, are you *cough* going for breakfast tomorrow? (i'll stop coughing at the end of the sentence)

no kidding.

the cycle goes on.


anyway, the speaker who came to our school today was cool. Got the entire school's attention, cause he has an interesting way with words. Who wants to play computer with me? We can become cats and chase after the mouse, or do you want to throw the monitor around? HAHA.

you won't die even if you eat a polo sweet cause there's a hole on the polo sweet so you can still breathe! lol

There were loads of other cool and funny and retarded stuff too. WHEN I GROW UP, i want to be a public speaker! No, i'm kidding. The audience might just hear a bunch of useless crap lol. He's abit ego but i dont' mind since he really is THAT good.



Nothing much happened, but i'm convinced that mdm sim REALLY REALLY likes to pick on me -__- esp today.

1) she hit me on the head when i rested on the table

2) she pointed the whiteboard marker (opened cap) at me and put it closer and closer so i had to bend my body 90 degrees sideways while sitting on the chair

3) SHE TAPPED THE DIRTY DUSTER (with its 100 inch thick layer of dust) ON THE SLEEVE OF MY BLOUSE SO ITS LIKE, BLACK NOW.


she confiscated jeanette's book and started to read it to the class and OHMY my name's inside. the whole scene was hilarious though, with her description of blood everywhere.

On normal days, she would snap her fingers right beside my years, sqeeze my shoulders or something like that. ETC. etc.



I have a terrible sore throat and cough save me please.



7april
anon: haha upload it k! i want watch
{HAHA i don't have it yet D: i'l do that if i get it soon, maybe}

yannis: zomg you should go on a hiatus too x) YOUR O LVLS IS COMING UP ;D
{AHHHH half a year more to O's. why hiatus! ): }

fish: omg!!! i love u mama. love you love you love you. i'll miss u too!!!! yay! de concert was fantstically wonderful!! ahahaha. i love my mama~
fish: yannis. dont cme and affect mama if ur tooo lazy to post=P lazy pig. hahahaha.
fish
: vivien is an alto junior.. mama lagg..
{love you too ahyu! yayy it was a success in a way YAYYAY. you love mama haha ^_^}


8april
YINGZHI: i bought one for myself but its like dead already the next morning!
{mine's stem broke off but it was still in the pink of health!}

yannis: GAH PEIXUAN FACE TOTALLY RUINED YOUR BLOG! XD
yannis
: WAHHHH EMMA SO CHIO XD
yannis
: AHAHAHAH
{LOL yannia aiyo you're so mean haha, xD jkjk, px is going to kill you hahah, HAHAHA}

yingjun: hello emma! hahaha EAT EMMAAA EAT! hahahaha
{hello yingjun AHH i'll miss you saying that! ): AHH I'LL EAT FASTER!}


9april
fish: MAMAMAMA. where's my picture wif u?????\
{hahaha we didnt' take! ):}

anqi
: haha are geberas yr fav. flower or wad? so many! they are really pretty! ahhhh i look retarded! lols
{hahahah one of my favourite ^_^ i think you look cute hahaha! ^_^}

peixuan
: eeyer.. i see myself.. XP haha.. nope. its the sec one vivian/ vivien.. =D heeee. =)
{hahaha who is vivien! xD you see yourself... nope, we don't D:}

terie
: ya lo everyone was wearing dresses, for some reason. when is your handover?
{hahaha ya lo, maybe they thought it was formal and handover is nextweek i guess.}

sheena: HAHAHA I SEE MY BIG NAME :D :D :D
{hahaha OF COURSE YOU DO ! ^_^}

No comments: